Thursday, June 17, 2010

bB Tribute

This post is a small tribute to all the epic Toyota bB's out there. Thanks for the insipration.

First you need a nice tune to listen to while gazing upon these amazing cars. hahaha



This is prolly my new fave b. and for obvoius reasons :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This leads me to believe this car is static. Which, weather true or not, has become my new goal for my car.

Photobucket

Another nice one. The NA Jack Alure bB

Photobucket
Photobucket

Really dont know much about this car other then its sporting a Final Konnexion kit, which after seeing this has become one of my favorites. If anyone has any info or more pics of this car, or the kit lmk!

Photobucket

Another car i know nothing about. But it has a lot of things i want to incorporate into my car somehow. plus its just amazing. haha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yet another one i really dont know anything about but i really like it, some subtle fender work, and overall a clean car.

Photobucket

One thats somewhat internet famous. Has some sort of custom BMW headlights, and a Nobless kit.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I just love the exhaust on this. haha

Photobucket

This bB is freakin insane. Its WAY to much for my taste, but i still love how much went into it. Looks like a Spirits kit, Artisans spirits hood, Itchiko heads, and a TON of custom stuff.

Photobucket

the bB is nuts. sporting an afections kit to its fullest.

Photobucket

And thats everything for tonight. Hope ya like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment