Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Update in the life of Tony

Ok, sooo. Had a full day to say the least. hahah. So started the day with a fail. I was supposed to meet a guy in palmdale at 11 to sell some s13 parts to him. I wake up, check my phone. Its 11:15 F*********CK!!! i hav elike 5 new messages one of them is from him like 2 min ago saying he's there. so anyway i totally failed on that one. So whatever, i move on with my day.

Soo, now im like well Codey is gunna drop off his car today while at work i have to move the s13 to make room. Failed at that too. haha. Started up easy, drove and failed. I'll let the video do the rest of the talking. hahaha



Car is here...

Photobucket

It should be here...

Photobucket

Ohh yea i did this a few days ago. haha im stoked

Photobucket
Photobucket

Some snaps of Codey's xB. I'll be spending a lot of time with this car the next few days.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Think you have a tad bit of ignition issues there TightPantsTony :D

    ReplyDelete