Monday, October 18, 2010

Sanding Away

Got bored with the s13, so I started to fix some of the dents and little things in the car. Idk why seeing as the goal is to drift it into objects like a wall, or another car. LOL JK.

This was after i had been saiding for a while and spread the first coat of bondo. lol

Photobucket

Started sanding the rear bumper too since its all kinda messed up. haha

Photobucket

After more sading

Photobucket

Second or third coat of bondo on this spot. (there all super thin coats)

Photobucket

Started on this fender since it was the worst paint wise. Luckliy it only has like 1 or 2 little dings on it

Photobucket

Started walking around the car lookin for high or low spots. First high spot I found in the passenger door.

Photobucket

Low spot on the fuel door

Photobucket

Low spot in drivers door

Photobucket

Started workin on the front bumper since its also torn up

Photobucket

And somewhere in there, I flushed the radiator, and got my Fujita filter to fit. lol. But for some reason when I pulled it out of the driveway, or tried, it wouldnt stay running. Starts fine, drives fine, but if u let off the gas it wont idle, it just dies. I havent had a chance to even pop the hood. I'll have to check into it tomorrow. Hopefuly its something simple and it'll be up and running as it was. On a better note I dropped off the paper work for my smog today, so thats on its way to being done. Car should legaly be on the streets next week! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment