Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pre-Crash Pics

Kinda backwards on this but I thought the others were more important at the time. haha. Anyway here was my day thursday before the accident.

Started off cruizin through the canyons and I stopped to take a few pics. LOL @ lip

Photobucket
Photobucket

Second spot.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Went to Jasons, he installed the extended studds, and BBS. :/

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saw Ernie, havent seen him in a while. He got to see his old BBS RA's mounted fer a quick second. haha (he used to own the rear's)

Photobucket

Then got a call from JC saying Mark had 2 blow outs, and needed tires asap cuz he was starnded. This worked out great cuz I had my steelies in the back seat. So I went and picked up JC and we headed out to Hollywood where Mark was.

Saw this on the way, had to take pics. Best part, the guys in it thought i liked it. I gave them a thumbs up and a quick SMH after he reved it. LOL! It had no exhaust...fail. lol.

Photobucket

gangata rollin shot yo

Photobucket
Photobucket

Then made it to Mark. This is why u dont run a set up that pokes on soft suspension, then have people sit in ur back seat. its bad. haha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lol at JC

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gotta love the new stance.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Mark may have a video of my leaving this parking lot. (it was a bad dirveway) if he does i'll post it later. haha. it was my final scrape :(

Here's the video.



anyway enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment