Monday, March 22, 2010

More Random Mods

So, it started with me using some of that poly fill to stuff hte rest of the rear. (thats what she said) Anyway. Made a nice difference.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then today i wanted to work out my stance for 1 of 1 and Torc. It was a sucess. LOL! I replaced the stock bump stop with a washer, and well, my fitment couldnt be any better with this wheel set up. thats fersure. I dont have credit card fitment, because a credit card wouldnt fit. HAHAHA! Then for DD i left the bump stops out but put the springs back in, and now im the same height i was before, but with real suspesion. YAY!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The new daily stance, with springs this time

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment: