Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random Stuff

Sooo. I was kinda bored, and found out my friend could get his hand on some milk crates for me. SCORE! So he brought me home a sweet blue one, and today i bought some bolts and threw it up there. now i just gotta find random stuff to fill it with =P

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then this sexy trim ring for my steering wheel came in the mail today. And i wana to take a monent to truley thank Dennis for giving me this. he even covered next day delivery. Im like sriously?! I mean he just had his wheels stolen (thank god he got em back) but he's still wiliing to give me this, and ship it over here. Thanks man! Ur always lookin out for others.

ok on to pics

Photobucket
Photobucket

Now i just need to get my hands on the matching Italvolanti horn button. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment