Thursday, May 27, 2010

Almost There!

Well the weather sucked today, and I had to work at 4. But i did pick up some RTV, oil, and a new filter today. Gettin ready to do work tomorrow! Im finally done driving my mom's jeep. haha! Although i did have fun in it. Like trying to get it dirty, using every excuse i could to get it off road :D and having some RWD fun. well as much as i could in a low powered auto SUV. LMAO

Pic of the jeep. Glad im done driving this, its everything my car isnt. hahaha. But i was still glad i had a car to use.

Photobucket

Everything on my tool cart ready to go

Photobucket

One last non-mounted pic of the fenders and hood.

Photobucket

OIL PAN IS IN! I just cant get it because when i went to the post office to get the mail it was closed so no one could give me hte package :( But its nice to know its here. haha. Proof is in the pic. lol

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment