Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Broken Status

Right now my car looks like ass, but hey lets go to TORC! Wooo facepalm. Haha, oh well nothing i can do at thig point. But like a week ago i started reparing the hood in my auto body class. Annnnnnd its not going to be finished for torc. fail. but its primered so thats cool i guess. lol.

Photobucket
Photobucket

i also lowered the rear of the car yesterday. as i was leaving for school this morning, i thought to my self. Im screwed. because i was rubbing driving on flat road. FAIL! So i drove to school, peices of rubber flying off my tires as i drove. every time i came to a stop i could smell the tires burning. but i couldnt do anything at this point. so after school i came back home and found that the paint on my fenders was burning off the car. awesome! so i pormptly took a sledge hammer to the fender and now it dosent rub. although it does look like this. more fail

Photobucket

then i threw my fogs i got from JC in. there not hooked up because i havent bought the relay or switch yet. but i wanted to see what they look like. haha

Photobucket
Photobucket

No more pics till torc :D

No comments:

Post a Comment