Monday, January 25, 2010

Some 2 Wheel Love

BMX is something i've always enjoyed doing, and learning. And a few months back (more then a few) i was just starting to really get into it, when i decided my bike was too heavy, (which it was) So i wanted a new bike. well being that I was broke, there was no way i could afford what i wanted. So i was poking around fer a new frame and some other parts when i found a 08 Eastearn Dragon frame fer 20 bucks, and it was local. so i grabbed that and started swaping parts from my old redline to the new frame. then i realized i had cheap 1 piece cranks and the fancy new eastern was built for 3 peice. Soo, now the bike is sitting im my garage watiting untill i can afford some nice cranks, a sproket, brake setup, and prolly a new head set. Anyway, i was bored and found some dope vids that really inspired me to get my bike back on the streets.

Flatland from Sava Savichev on Vimeo.



Year 2009 BMX from Alex Wahl on Vimeo.



And a few snaps of my work in progress. lol. I'll update it whenever i get more parts or something

My Bike 008
My Bike 006

And just cause i can. hahah (BTW: I didnt take this shot, and i forgot who did. but thanks again)

4021184519_4f5e511932

No comments:

Post a Comment